- Wednesday, June 9, 2021
- 2 live events: 12:30 & 21:00
Electric Audio Unit (NO) and Audiorama present:
PULS BINAURAL HEADPHONE CONCERT #2
Curated by Magnus Bunnskog
On six occasions EAU, in collaboration with Audiorama, will stream headphone concerts, in 3D audio. Prepare for a listening experience on the next level, and be sure to use your best headphones!
We will present contemporary works by todays most interesting composers and sound artists in the field, working with three-dimensional sound.
- Adrian Knight (SE/USA): Ted’s Requiem (2011) (8’00)
- Mari Kretz (SE): Skyar II (2019) (5’00)
- Assar Tallinger (SE): Soft_Power / Hazardous_Lounge (2021) (14’00)
🎧2021-06-09 | LIVE 12:30 & 21:00 CEST: webstream.audiorama.se:7070/stream.m3u
Open the stream in iTunes or in your browser.
Problems? Try the HTML5-player at www2.audiorama.se/webstream
💟Please follow & help us share the Facebook event “PULS Binaural Headphone Concert #2”
PULS Binaural Headphone Concert Series 2021 is presented by EAU in collaboration with Audiorama a swedish center for spatial sonoroties – since 2011.
PULS is The Nordic Culture Fund’s four-year music initiative 2017–2021 aiming to strengthen the Nordic live music scene.
- About PULS: puls.nordiskkulturfond.org/en
- Follow @pulsnordiclivemusic on Facebook
- Listen to PULS playlists on Spotify
- Subscribe to PULS Newsletter and receive news about music export and livemusic across the nordic organizers.
This concert is funded by The Nordic Culture Fund and Arts Council Norway.