Despite the pieces in this concert spanning 25 years of acousmatic history and technological developments, amongst their diversities are also found similarities in the language of musical gestures that grip the listener throughout, and in the works balancing along a line between concrete and abstract music and imagery.
An exciting concert of 3-D Ambisonics and sound diffusion performance not to be missed!
- Vaggione (AR): 24 Variations. (2001) Stereo diffusion over 3-D ambisonics.
- Tveit (NO): Ierotelestia. (2013, concert remix 2015) Stereo diffusion over 3-D ambisonics.
- Barrett (NO/UK): Topology Chamber 2. (2015) 3-D Ambisonics.
- Dhomont (CA): Chambre de ténèbres and Chambre de lumière from Forêt Profonde. (1994) Stereo diffusion over 3-D ambisonics.
- Normandeau (CA): Clair de terre Ouverture. (1999, rev. 2016). 16-ch set inside 3-D Ambisonics