Marmorsalen, Sentralen. 25 March 2022, 19:00
EAU presents four world premiers of 3D electroacoustic music. Works by Norwegian composers Anders Tveit, Ernst van der Loo and Mariam Gviniashvili commissioned by EAU, the debut electroacoustic concert for Swedish Louisa Danielsson, and a Norwegian premier from Canadian composer Robert Normandeau.
- Mariam Gviniashvili – Daydreaming (world premier)
- Anders Tveit – Oni Mono (world premier)
- Louisa Palmi – Blocks (world premier)
- Ernst van der Loo (world premier)
- Robert Noramdeau – Tunnel azur (Norwegian premier)
The concert is supported by Arts Council Norway and Norsk Komponistforening